Positions are available for highly motivated graduate students wishing to study one of the following topics:
- Spatial analysis, modelling, and visualization
- Digital technologies (drone, VR/AR, sensor, image processing)
- Observational research in public space
- Built environment and health/travel behaviors
- Must meet the minimum qualifications for the department (https://laep.usu.edu/students/how-to-apply)
- Experience with GIS
- Experience with data analysis and statistics
- Strong 2D/3D visualization skills
- Degree in planning, landscape architecture, architecture, psychology, geography, computer science, or similar discipline
- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree with undergraduate research experience
- 1-year GRA (including health insurance), additional years based on successful review and available funding. In-state tuition rates will apply.
- Potential for TA funding also available in lieu or partial with GRA.
If interested, please send a brief letter of interest (including your CV) to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions are also welcome.